Trader Joe’s is a unique grocery store with tons of innovative and health-conscious products. It can be a bit overwhelming for people who walk in without knowing exactly what they’re looking for. Here is a list of products that are convenient, delicious, and all under $4.
1. Cookie Butter is one of TJ’s most addicting products. It’s been known to sell out often but recently they’ve been in stock of this delicious treat. It’s perfect for people who have peanut allergies! Price – $3.69.
2. Eggplant Parmesan is one of the most delicious and fast ways to cook and consume a delicious meal in less than 15 minutes. This is the best option if you know you’ll need to feel full for a significant period of time. Price – $3.49
3. Mochi is a soft, rice-based shell filled with ice cream. It is hard to come by at any traditional grocery store. A brand called Mikawaya sells it in strawberry, vanilla, mango, chocolate and green tea. Price – $3.79
4. Frozen Mango sold in the frozen section is already pre-cut and peeled, making it super convenient for morning smoothies. Price – $1.99
5. Quinoa & Black Bean Infused Tortilla Chips have an unbelievable texture, and taste just like their name. Seasoned with onion, garlic, and sea salt, these crunchy chips are naturally gluten free and vegan. Price – $2.69
6. Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus is a must for hummus lovers! It pairs wonderfully with the Quinoa and Black Bean Infused or with any other vegetables if you want to stay healthy! It has a bit of pesto at the top of the hummus that tastes just as good as it looks. It’s spicy, but not too spicy, making it a great substitute for medium flavored salsa. Price – $2.99
7. Orange Peach Mango is a morning necessity. Especially if you are the type of person that has to take a pill or vitamins in the morning, OPM is the perfect amount of sweet flavor that instantly wakes up taste buds. Price – $2.99
8. Gone Bananas are perfect for an after meal sweet tooth craving. They are tiny slices of banana dipped inside of frozen milk chocolate. Somehow these bananas taste perfectly ripe every time. Price – $2.69
9. Apple Blossoms are another treat found in the frozen section. Just pop these pastries in the oven and they’re ready to go! Pairing these with vanilla ice cream makes it even more delicious, even though it already is! Price – $1.99
10. Light Champagne Vinaigrette is a refreshing and flavorful dressing that can make any dull salad taste amazing. It’s one of those items that you’ll feel obligated to put in your cart time and time again. Price – $1.99