The 5 Beauty Products I CANNOT Live Without
I’m a beauty novice. I love beauty and face products but I have no idea how to create the perfect contour or smoky eye. What I do know how to do is put on make up that makes me look like your average girl. Through many trial and errors I’ve discovered a few products that are my ride or die pieces.
1. Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced – $23
This Mascara is amazing. It has 4 stars out of 5 on Ulta.com. People swear by this mascara, I certainly do. I have fairly short lashes but this product not only lengthens them but is also volumizing. It stays on through out the day without flaking off. I always have this product on me, definitely worth every penny.
2. Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner by Stilla – $22This eyeliner is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used. It is super easy to handle and goes on super smooth. It gives you optimum control of the eyeliner. I have it in the Jet Black color, but it comes in 14 other colors. The colors are very pigmented. It has 4.4 stars out 5 on Ulta.com. It lasts all day and is also waterproof.
3. Brow Wiz by Anastasia Beverly Hills – $21 This brow pencil is a miracle worker. It is a twist up pencil that goes on super smooth. There are 8 different shade of color so you can find one that perfectly matches your eyebrow color. I use the Caramel color. The color looks extremely natural. At the end of the pencil there is a brush that helps you blend the pencil into your brown. It has 4.6 stars out 5 on Ulta.com. The pencil is long lasting and water resistant. I will never use another brow pencil.
4. Priming Moisturizer by Glossier – $25Glossier is a very new company, only a year old, which was created by Emily Weiss- the creator of Into the Gloss. Into the Gloss is beauty blog that has gained huge popularity. The product is only sold directly through Glossier’s website. The Priming Moisturizer is extremely light and oxygenating. It contains a blend of antioxidants. It’s free of harsh chemicals as well. This moisturizer is perfect to put on your face right before you start putting on your foundation. This moisturizer doesn’t clog up my pores or cause me to break out. It has been the most helpful moisturizer I’ve ever used.
5. Matte Lipstick by NYX – $5.99This is my go to lipstick. It goes on smoothly and easily. The lipstick is very pigmented and goes on matte. It comes in 33 different shades. The lipstick last all day. It’s the perfect finishing touch to your day-to-day make up routine. My favorite color is Eden. It’s a rich dark red that is a great statement lip for the fall and winter.