By Samantha Ardizzone
Hello October! This month basically embodies fall. The leaves turn color, the weather is crisp without being too cold, and of course, Halloween.
Fall comes with a million excuses to fill up your closet with new stuff. A staple piece each season is the leather jacket. Ask any stylish girl, and she will admit fall weather makes her reach for that trusted moto jacket. The leather jacket is a timeless trend that always manages to look fresh, season after season. From motorcycle styles to sleek refined jackets, leather can be cut in many ways. Leather jackets can get really expensive, especially if they’re real leather. If you’re looking for a leather jacket, minus the actual leather, this is the right article to read!
Here are some fake leather jackets that you need in your life this fall.
- A classic bomber jacket from Urban Outfitters for $119.
2. The quilted look from ASOS.com for $79.00.
3. The grained leather look from H&M for $59.99.
4. The collarless jacket from Free People $168.
5. The oversized boyfriend-fit jacket from Urban Outfitters for $149.00.