by: Jazmine Fobbs
We all know accessories can make or break a look so we spend time picking out just the right ones to perfect that ultimate fashion show look. Along with our accessories, we can perfect our skin for that perfect fashion show glow. You wouldn’t wait until the last minute to buy your outfit right? Don’t leave skincare to the last minute! Start prepping your skin for that flawless base that will get you glowing in no time.
To best prepare your skin, it is ideal to start at least 3-5 days in advance, being sure to wash and properly moisturize skin twice a day.
- Wash and exfoliate skin to create a smooth base
- Apply a detoxifying clay based or charcoal based mask
- Rinse, apply, toner, and moisturize
- Cleanse skin
- Apply a hydrating mask to promote healthy looking, glowing skin
- Rinse and apply hydrating serum and moisturizer
Fashion Show Day:
- Cleanse and gently exfoliate skin to create a smooth base
- Apply a toning or mattifying mask
- Rinse and apply brightening serum moisturizer and primer to prep for makeup
These tips will help you be ready for the Drexel ’17 Fashion Show. Celebrate the work of our Fashion Design program with us on Saturday, June 10th, 2017. Tickets are currently on sale on our website